Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Perry Made

Pin It
If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I LOVE to craft. If you've ever been shopping with me you've probably seen me pondering something and wondering if I could make it myself. Wouldn't it just be easier to buy it? Well, yes, of course it would but that'd take the fun out of it! Because of my love of creating I've decided to open a shop up selling my hand made goodies, so I'd like to invite you all to come visit me over at Perry Made. I'm adding new items constantly so be sure to check back often.

In the spirit of the season I'm offering a few sweet deals!

-All dress purchases come with a free matching bow.
-Buy 2 bows get 1 free (under $5)
-Buy 6+ items and receive 25% off using code BF25OFF (valid on Nov 23- Nov 26)

Perry Made


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...