Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Inspired style: CHVC

Pin It
This past weekend I saw that Rory from CH/VC had posted their take on traditional french braids and was in love. A already had her hair parted for french braids because it's what she had wore to school on Friday. I've done a similar style like this before but never with bangs so I decided to give it a go. The outcome is great AND protective. Lately, no matter if her hair is down, up, or in braids, she's been getting small bumps around her temples as if the hair is pulled too tight although it's not. I'm a little baffled by that. This weekend we switched our hair products so maybe that'll help with it.

Speaking of hair products; do any of you use Giovanni's leave in? I've always heard a lot of great stuff about it and I'm finally sold. On it's on it wouldn't do anything for her hair because her hair soaks up moisture but when I added it to the LOC method, it does wonders. I wash her hair, put a bit of castor oil on and then the leave in. Her hair has been so shiny and soft!







8 comments:

  1. Very cute style and I love the matching owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Did you make her owl clip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone!

      And yes, I did make the owl clip! =)

      Delete
  3. I love that bow, I need some lessons from you!!! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Details here http://mybabygirlscurls.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-was-nominated-for-versatile-blogger.html ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Giovanni direct leave in!!!! It melts the tangles away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh wow! love this style!! and good tip on the Giovanni's leave-in. I have a bottle here but haven't used it with the LOC method. Definitely going to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...