Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1st day of Kindergarten!

Pin It
Baby girl started kindergarten today and boy was it rough for me and the lil man. I held my composure as we walked her in but as soon as I waved bye to her, I couldn't help but shed a few tears. Man cried all the way to the car begging to go back and get her. =( It's sad to watch our little ones grow up. She was so nervous and I could tell she was a little timid when she walked in her classroom. I hope she's having a great day at school and I can't wait to hear about her new friends and her day.

Last night I asked her what she wanted to wear to school today and she picked out a new skirt that I made her. It made my heart swell. Out of all the new things in her closet, she picked a skirt made by mom. <3 *sigh* I sure do love that kid. Last night after she had fallen asleep I quickly made her a bow for her hair, when I showed it to her this morning she hugged me so tight and told me I was the best. 






Look at Man's craaaaaazzzyy hair. lol He's got some serious bed head going on! 

Her hair was inspired by a style on Beads Braids & Beyond and of course the circle skirt and bow are made with love by me. =D


How was your little one's first day of school? Did you bawl your eyes out like I did?

2 comments:

  1. Omg, they are adorable! My oldest kid is 3, and I'm looking forward to the day where she goes off to school, if I ever change my mind about homeschooling, that is. I can't imagine the sadness. Everyone I know cries when their kindergarteners leave... so sad! =(
    On a happier note, can you subscribe to my hair blog? Trying to get the word out. lol curlsofinnocence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how sad :( She looked great though lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...