Sunday, May 20, 2012

Simple design boy braids

Pin It
I've been fighting the idea of whether I want to cut Man's hair or not into a mohawk. I love his hair long and I love him with braids but sometimes I just think he'd look SO cute with a mohawk. Anywho, on this one particular day my hands were only inches from the scissors when I just decided to use that creativity to braid it instead. About an hour later, we had a cute style that lasted us well over a week!


These pics are from the day after so the back is laying weird from him sleeping on them uncovered. 






I can't believe this sweet little boy will be 3 in July. This little comedian is a trip, his faces are priceless. =)


5 comments:

  1. He's too adorable! Love the braids! Maybe you could try braiding the sides up for a mohawk to see how it would look on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, he is sooo adorable, and I love this style on him! I hope you try Precious' idea, how cute would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome... Love this style on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eww ugly hair styles i can do betta den dat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...