Tuesday, April 3, 2012

simple and quick style

Pin It
A few weekends ago A was going to spend the weekend with my mom. Even though my mom is perfectly capable of styling A's hair nicely, I decided I'd make it easier on both of them and do a quick braided style for her. This style took me about an hour and 15 minutes or so tops. I'm never sure on the true time because I'm usually being distracted with her playing a game or whatever movie we are watching on tv. lol









*sigh* Can someone tell me why my baby girl is growing up so fast!?


9 comments:

  1. Really like this style. Also once you figure out the answer to why she is growing so fast let me know so we can try to find a way to keep our babies little. A looks beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay miss lady you just saved my life! I was trying to figure out what to do to my baby's hair till easter and I found it thank you soooo much! this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and cute, that's what we like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very cute!!! I <3 this style!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love how her braids curl up at the ends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. And if you could send me your speedy braiding fingers that would be awesome... thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...