Monday, April 9, 2012

A review: Too Faced Natural Kiss lip color

Pin It
When I received my package from Too Faced and saw the Natural Kiss lip color collection I felt a little lost. I'm not one for wearing any type of lip sticks, I usually just stick to lip balms and glosses. Nevertheless, the colors looked pretty and I was excited to see how the different colors would look on me. 



It came packaged in this fun pink paper scraps, it made me think of spring instantly!




As you can see, color number 1 is barely visible on the lightest part of my hand. I attempted a pretty heavy swatch of each color just so you could get an idea of the coloring.



Overall, I like all 4 of the colors. The glittery one (number 1) is great to layer with the other colors. It's pretty light weight so topping it with a gloss won't make your lips feel all gooey, thick, and gross. In all these pictures I'm wearing it without gloss and it still has a soft and nice shine. 

It's a pretty convenient little set. It's small enough to throw into your purse and it has a great sized mirror so you can see when you're applying it. The shades really are more natural and they complemented the natural shade of my lips nicely. I think it's great for everyday wear and great if you're more of a newbie at wearing lipsticks!






*I was sent this product for review purposes, however all opinions stated are my own.*

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute kit. I like that there is a brush to apply them with included and the mirror. I also love how these colors look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all 4 colors look great on you! Nice review, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...