Thursday, April 5, 2012

A review: Too Faced Better Than False Lashes

Pin It
When it comes to mascara I am SUPER picky. I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts so a good formula is a must. I have a love of false lashes but I'm impatient when applying them and I don't like when they feel heavy on my lashes. What if there was a mascara that could truly give you the look of false lashes?! Guess what... there is! Too Faced now has a new mascara called Better Than False Lashes and while my lashes didn't look exactly like falsies, they did look pretty amazing.








Let's discuss the little white tube. I'm going to go ahead and tell you now, don't be scared when you open it. =) It's tiny little fibers that thicken and extend the length of your eyelashes. I'm always super paranoid about getting things into my eyes but everything was fine. It adhered to the mascara and didn't fall off everywhere. As you can see in the straight on shot without it, you can barely even see my eyelashes on top. The after is pretty amazing in my book! It took me a mere seconds to apply each coat. I didn't curl my lashes but I imagine having them curled would make them look even better. This will definitely go into my list of favorite mascaras and if you're in the market for a new one, I highly suggest you check this one out.









*I was sent this product for review purposes, however all opinions are my own.*

8 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooh!! What a huge difference. GORGEOUS! I love falsies too, but my patience in putting them on is really wack!!! This is a great product!! I have to get some!! Sephora, here I come!!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting, nice results :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo interesting I think I might have to try this lol my lashes are terrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I tried a roommates mascara once that had the lash-things in it - it was AMAZING. But I've never found one since (haven't looked too hard I guess. lol) So THANKS!! Now I know where to get some! yay!! Those close up shots look great, btw. <3
    ~Karli

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need this in my life. It worked wonderfully on you. Your eyes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need this in my life. It worked wonderfully on you. Your eyes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a difference it made...this like good stuff..I don't really like the feel of falsh lashes either, love the look though, this would be a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, this would be something I could try because I'm scared to death of false lashes, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...