Monday, April 16, 2012

A review: Ouidad

Pin It
I'm constantly in search for a good shampoo, conditioner and leave in that'll work for my son's hair. I don't style his hair very often because it's still growing back out so that usually results in a scary looking shrunken fro of a mess. I've heard lots of good things about Ouidad so I hoped it could do good things for us as well.



My husband is actually the one who washed Man's hair and I heard him yell from the bathroom "This stuff smells real good!" He ended up washing his own hair with it and he said that it felt a lot softer. 

This was his hair before the wash. I hadn't touched his hair since Easter Sunday so that made almost an entire week.. it was looking a mess! lol


After the wash and applying the leave in conditioner but not yet brushed. Already you can see his curls are coming back to life.




And here is after brushing his hair. First of all I need to state that the brush slide right through his hair incredibly easy. So easy in fact that it cut down our normal detangling session to a 1/4 of our normal time! 





I absolutely love this stuff! So far I see no cons at all!



Have y'all tried any of the Ouidad products? If not, I'd definitely recommend the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner!













*I was sent these products free of charge for review purposes only however all opinions stated are my own.*





6 comments:

  1. Love how Man's curls looked after you used the Ouidad. I have never tried this line before but I think I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair looks great! Definitely thinking about trying these products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!! That really woke his hair up!!! GORGEOUS!!! Great review!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of that, it sure revived his curls! He is so handsome, girl! Lol @ hubby yelling from the bathroom! It must have smelled really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His hair looked amazing afterward! Great review! Def going to check this line out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. His hair looked great afterwards! he is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...