Friday, April 6, 2012

Random styled braids

Pin It
My nephew was over and he needed his hair done ASAP, I was feeling pretty generous and creative so I volunteered. =) I didn't have anything particular in mind when I started braiding, I kind of just went with it as I parted his hair. The texture of his hair is so much different from my kids and I actually thought it was easier to braid his hair vs any other texture I've braided.






And just so you can see what I had to work with. Shrunken hat hair that hadn't been brushed in weeks! It took me more time to detangle his hair than it did to style it! lol He fell asleep and slept the majority of the time I was braiding his hair. He told me that he didn't even realize I was braiding. Woooo for not braiding too tight and hurting the scalp!



4 comments:

  1. That style looks good on him. Yay for being a great braider. Lucky him he got to sleep and get his hair braided. Love the crossovers you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you and your gentle baby bird fingers, lol! I love those big crosses...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...