Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Hair Carnival: Copy-cat Style

Pin It
This month we joined forces with a few other awesome bloggers for the April Hair Carnival in which we were assigned a blogger and had to choose a style to copy. I was beyond excited when I found out my blogger was Aisha of Braid With Me. It was very tough for me to narrow it down to just 1 style because all of her styles are FABULOUS! I'm happy with the style I choose to copy and I hope our version does it justice because it's a beautiful style.


Here's the original:
BEAUTIFUL, right?!










As soon as we left the house she got a compliment and she kept smiling every time she'd see her reflection. Winner in my book! What's even better is I think this is a style that would look great on teens and adults too.

Be sure to check out the other great copy cat styles done by the other bloggers.





21 comments:

  1. Omg this is gorgeous! It looks great and I think you def did this style justice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this style so much!

      Delete
  2. oh those photos are to die for.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, photography has always been something I enjoyed but I've been trying to make it better with the lil camera I got until I make an upgrade so that means a lot to hear. <3

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I loooove it!!!!! I was wondering who had to copy one of my styles and I am so happy it's you!!! Your version looks so good!!! And Miss A looks beautiful as always! I love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously could not contain my excitement when I knew I had you! I kept this style open in my browser for over a week, it was just too beautiful to pass up. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Super Cute, I love it on her, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL!!! This is gorgeous!! I love this style on A!!! Great job!!!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  6. (gasp!) shay, this looks amazing! I loved this style when Aisha did it, and yes you did it justice!! I believe it when you say A got compliments all over the place! The photos are beautiful - great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEP!! I came back!!! HAHA!! I'm looking all up in that pic... I want that style for me!!! Imma have to get it together!!! Don't be surprised if you and Aisha are tagged in a post of mine... Whew LAWD I need this style in my life!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You killed this style! It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, this is breath taking! Seriously, I love love love this style on both the girls. And it would be perfect teens and adults too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so freaking cute. I love this style on her. You did an amazing job and now I want it to do it on Princess. It strikes me as a cool summer time hairdo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely did this style justice. A looks like a princess. Those pics are great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this style! The hair, outfit just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this - I have been eying this hairstyle for Lil Naturelle! Great pics - she looks like she loves the style too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, first of all, the photography??? Sigh... just beautiful. And this style is so pretty on A, I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely stunning! It's so apparent how much she loves it too! Definitely a winner!!
    ~Karli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...