Thursday, March 29, 2012

braided updo

Pin It
We're finally back with a braided style after 2 months of being in a protective style! This is actually the 2nd braided style we've done since taking our her mini rope twist but I really wanted to share this with y'all first. This style came together by me asking A what she wanted. We looked at tons of different cornrow styles and she showed me things that she liked on each one. Basically, off her neck with some bangs. I wasn't able to give her the hanging side "bangs" that she requested but I think she likes the outcome of this style even better. She stared at herself in the mirror for a good 15 minutes and she whispered in my ear that she looked like a princess. <3 








I love, love, love how this style turned out. I had kind of an idea of what I wanted to achieve but it turned out better than what I could have imagined. 


In these pics she was anxiously awaiting for her dad to get home from work... can you guess which picture it was when she saw the car turn onto our street? =)

7 comments:

  1. She's right...she DOES look like a princess. Gorgeous style!

    And that little grin is TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des was like I wonder how she did it... In other words... We Love it! A is soooo pretty and that style is beautiful. I agree she looks like a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! She does look like a princess!! Gorgeous style for a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. She does look like a princess...wow..incredible stlye!! I'm with Des though..I wonder how you did the twisty braided up part. Please tell me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful princess!! and her dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style so much! So regal and elegant. She truly does look like a princess! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful style. She looks like she's waiting for her prince to return. Will you share how you did the twisty bun thingy? I can't tell from the pictures & this would be a wonderful Easter style for my little munchkin. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...