Friday, January 13, 2012

kreativ blogger award

Pin It
I want to thank Goldilocks*N*Me and natural hair care info for giving me this award! =)
 so
The Conditions for Accepting the Award are:

-Link back to the person who gave you this award
-Answer the questions below
-Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
-Share 7 random thoughts about yourself


The Questions
1.  What's my favorite song?  hmmm, currently it's "Good Life" by OneRepublic
2.  What's my favorite dessert?  pretty much chocolate anything
3.  What ticks me off?  negativity 

4.  When I'm upset I ____.  will probably let you know about it =)
5.  What's my favorite pet?  my old dog Nani that was stolen =(
6.  Black or white?  Both. you can't have one without the other right?
7.  What's my biggest fear?  Failure
8.  What's my every day attitude? just go with the flow

9.  What is perfection?  each and every one of us. after all, if we are created in God's image, why would he create imperfect children? ;) 
10.  What's my guilty pleasure?  CHOCOLATE... and wine.. lol


7 Random Thoughts about me
- I've never had the flu, broken bones, stitches or chicken pox!
- I've always wanted to travel outside of the country.
- I'm a huge DIY-er, it's my favorite thing to do.
- I can touch my right thumb to my wrist.
- I've had the same email address for 11 years.
- I love organizing, i HATE clutter.
- I like cleaning but hate doing laundry



I know we're supposed to pass this on but everybody I want to give it to, it's already been given to!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you..never had the flu, broken bones, stitches or chicken pox!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...