Friday, December 30, 2011

the braids are out!

Pin It
A's mini braids are finally out! They lasted us 7 weeks! With a different product I think they could have lasted at least 2 or more months with great hold. The Queen Helene just didn't hold up to well for hold on her hair texture. It took me maybe 2 hours to take all the braids out which isn't so bad considering she had a little over 200 braids. For some reason the take down is always faster than putting them in... anywho, on to the pictures!

This is her hair right after I took all the braids out before washing it or anything. If you look closely you can see she still has some big curls left from the curlformers!



9 comments:

  1. I love it! Her hair is almost bigger than she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's soooooooooooo cute!! Love her hair too!!! So pretty!!! All that goodness!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe it is almost as big as she is

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 weeks is no less than amazing! It's so great that the take-down was so fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful and I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her hair is gorgeous.she is gorgeous! !! I am tempted to try mini braids on my daughter. So far the most I've gotten is a week do to frizz. Plus the braids weren't that small

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW she is so so cute I just showed that picture to my hubby! (smiles) We are expecting our second daughter in a couple of weeks I will keep looking at these pictures till my due date (lol)
    happy new year to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...