Saturday, October 1, 2011

inspired style: cornrows with sister/rope twist

Pin It
i had the privilege to braid my husband's friend's daughter's hair today. wow, that was a mouthful! lol. this kid has some extremely thick, BEAUTIFUL hair. she decided that she wanted the cornrows and sister/rope twist to the side that BBB had did the other day. she has shoulder length hair but i did my best to make it work. i was going to do smaller twist but we just didn't have the time. her end result was so cute on her. she's 10 so it fit her age perfectly without looking too babyish or grown up yet can be ok for other ages too.






i can't wait to try this style on A!

11 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute for her, love age appropriate styles and this definitely fits the bill. Great job improvising with her hair being shorter. I bet she was super happy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out really pretty!!!! I want to try this on the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! You did an amazing job Shay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did a nice job! And her hair is very pretty. Sigh, I do love twists, really I do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful!!! I LOVE IT!!! I know she is as happy as a lark over there! :)

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  6. those black beads at the end are FIERCE! Man you kill't it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! I loved it on BBB and I love it just as much here. Super cute....great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...