Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween!!

Pin It
please hit play on the youtube video while reading this post please. =D











**click photos to enlarge**













IT'S POPEYE AND OLIVE OYL!! see, i told ya it was going to be pure awesomeness didn't i?! =D

i modeled their costumes off of that picture of popeye and olive oyl, i made everything from scratch except for A's red shirt. they were a hit. they won the costume contest at our apt's fall festival on saturday! we went to boo at the zoo and lots of people were taking pics of them. they were the only popeye and olive oyl that i seen all weekend! and yes, Man did walk around with his "pipe" in his mouth the entire time and no, we didn't put a sucker on the end or bribe him to do it. after seeing the cartoons, he wanted to do it on his own. they rocked their costumes with every ounce of awesome they had in their sweet lil bodies!

i'm so excited for next halloween, i have a lot of crazy ideas swimming around my head already!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!






Photobucket

Got Halloween photos to share? Get the linky code and link up!


16 comments:

  1. Amazing job on the costumes. They are sooo adorable....the perfect popeye and olive oyl!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! I am loving these costumes. I think you are so creative. Thank you for sharing all the family pics. Congrats on them winning the costume contest. The kids are both beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers!! I could not wait to see ur pics!! OWEEE! SUPACUTE and SUPAFUN!! I dont know how many hours you put in but it was soooooo worth it. This is one of my favs this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the costumes cutest popeye and olive oyl ever!!!!1 Little man looks just like daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DID A GREAT JOB, mami!!! I love this!! Head to toe awesomeness! :)

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh they're too cute!!! I seriously <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it love it LOVE IT! They absolutely deserved to win the contest! So original and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the cutest! You did a fabulous job on their costumes and they totally deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look great!! I absolutely love the costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww sooo cute I love the one of her kissing her little brother...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look amazing! I'm not surprised at all that they won! :D Can't wait to see what you dream up for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously you did a super fantastic job making their costumes! They are the cutest Popeye and Olive Oyl I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute! Love the way you did your daughters hair! My brother in law was Popeye too! I posted his picture on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the best costumes I've seen this year! Great job, mama :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...