Tuesday, October 18, 2011

halloween braids style

Pin It
we decided to do something fun for A's hair since halloween is coming soon. i didn't want to do a spider since it was already done by keyative styles so i figured i'd try something else. i had a few ideas in my head but eventually ended up on a pumpkin.. it KIND OF looks like a pumpkin. oh well, you win some, you loose some. lol

this was the first few days of this style *hair clippie made by me*









how she came home from school today... that bow was actually over at her pony tail this morning. lol


and with added ribbon so you can kinda see it's a pumpkin!




she was concentrating hard on her leap pad! lol

*sigh* this girl just steals my heart =) 




16 comments:

  1. That style is gorgeous...and so is A. You think of some of the most creative styles. This could even be worn on a regular day. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how awesome, it looks very much like a pumpkin with the orange and green thrown in! Very cute and creative! I love that orange feather clip you made too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative! Great job, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love how versatile the style is. LOL Baby O comes home with her hair clips in different places alllll the time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!! Both with and without the ribbon!!! Very creative!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful, Shay!! Both ways!! I love it!!! GORGEOUS!! Hmmm... *Looking at BB's hair right now* - You may be linked to a style in a minute!! HAHA

    Love it!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the pumpkin!! This style is great, so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO that is super cute!!! I love the ribbon Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super great job! Not sure what to do for Bunny's hair for Halloween still :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is too cute! Lol pumpkin or not its still a great style. I love the feather clip!!! And it looked really cute with the ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! I could totally see it! Even without the ribbon. I love the versatility, too! :D
    ~Karli
    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her hair looks great! I could tell it was a pumpkin even before you added the ribbon! I can't wait to see what you do next!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Especially with the ribbon, it just makes it pop! The clippie is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, I love it, cute little pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I <3 the ribbon pumpkin! It's adooooooorable!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this style is super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...