Wednesday, September 28, 2011

inspired by 2 and a funny

Pin It
i had about 20-25 minutes to do A's hair this morning and i knew exactly what i wanted to do. at the beginning of the month i posted a cute style done by Goldilocks*N*Me. last night i saw sidewinders used by Keyative Styles that i really liked too. so what did i do? i combined them both and the outcome was very cute!

*sorry for the poor pics, i took them with my phone because i forgot my camera at home. will get better ones later*




she got A LOT of compliments on this at the dentist office =)


and now for the funny. we went to old navy yesterday after school and A made a new friend. =D
here's a series of conversation:

"awwww, your face is so cute"

"she's my friend mom, i love her"

 "where's her mom and dad?"

"HUH?!?!? SHE'S NOT REAL?!?!" 


"are you sure mom?!" LOL


LOL. it was soooo funny. i could barely keep my phone still to take the pics. when we walked away she said "mom, i still like her" lol.






12 comments:

  1. lol!!!! Gotta love kids innocent and kind hearts! love the hair too did you use two colors of sidewinders I can only see white? and it only looks like half of one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only used 1 color for this one. and that's a tiny one! isn't it so cute?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves it! A is too cute lol when we hit up old navy key poses for pics with the models lol. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style, Shay!! I love the ones that are only halfway down the braids, I have to try that next. Thanks for the love! A is hilarious "Your face is so cute..." Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want some Sidewinders... I love the hairstyle. A is so sweet talking about the lil girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay... The style is really really cute... And the conversation!?!?!? C'mon!! I love children!!! They are the best!!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute style and lol at the store! That's too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, first--LOVE the style! That is so cute! Second--awwwww! It's nice to make friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA!! She was seriously having an in depth conversation with that mannequin. How cute is that!? Love the hairstyle. It seems like those sidewinders are really making their rounds. Maybe one day Ill get around to trying them....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this style! and A looks so precious hugging her friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girls love that little Old Navy girl too!! This is a really cute hairstyle!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My little girls love that Old Navy girl too!!! I really like this super quick style! Is my comment goign to post? I've tried three times now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...