Tuesday, September 27, 2011

gaga inspired

Pin It
back in april when A had her mini twist i did the lady gaga inspired bow in her hair and it turned out super cute. i only had maybe 5 minutes to fix her hair this morning so i thought i'd attempt it instead of just a plain bun. it looks a little flat in the pictures but i guess it's because her hair is wet. i'd definitely recommend this for dry hair. but either way, i still think it turned out cute. instead of just wrapping the hair over the center, i braided it then added it over for a little flair. i think it went nicely with her hello kitty shirt. =)





8 comments:

  1. oooh I love this one! and the braid really adds. :)
    ~Karli
    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this... A looks so cute. I always like seeing different quick hair do's for those days when it happens to us. LOL. Hopefully not soon cause Des doesn't like getting her head messed with early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with the braid I wish I could do this with the princess! Great job on a quick do mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the braid, gives it that extra pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!! I love that!! You did a great job on it and it was quick too?!?! Double kudos to you, Mommy!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww super cute!!! I seriously need to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...