Thursday, September 15, 2011

diva locks headband review

Pin It
Tiffany from Diva Locks sent me the sweetest lil butterfly head band in exchange for the header i made for her blog. her shipping was prompt, it arrived exactly when she said it would neatly wrapped up in some tissue paper. 

i took out A's flower designed cornrows this morning for a nice braid out. they could have lasted until the weekend but we were eager to let her wear her new head band. yesterday when she got home from school i took out the beads and saturated her hair with coconut oil and wrapped it up with her doo-rag. this morning her hair was super soft when i took the braids out and it was ready for the head band.

what i like about the head band is that it ties that way i can decide the fit on her head. most head bands slide right off her lil pea head and this prevents that from happening. the colors are vibrant and it has four pink rhinestones, one on each wing that matches the pink crocheted part. it completed her outfit perfectly this morning and when i dropped her off i heard a few teachers say they liked her hair AND the headband =). if you're in the market for some sweet crochet head bands, hats, or ribbon bows, i suggest you check out Diva Locks; i don't think you'll be disappointed! 




















*i am not paid or endorsed by Diva Locks. i received this product in exchange for my services and the opinions stated are my own.*

10 comments:

  1. That is sooooo Cute I need to order one for Chaela we don't use headbands cause they slide off so easy! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DivaLocks headbands too. I was fortunate enough to have won two in separate giveaways over the summer. In fact Des' was wearing her butterfly one today school. She loves that she can tie it on the way she wants to have it stay where she wants it to. Great review. A looks beautiful with her braid out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one LOL that headband is super cute and she's wears it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh she's so darn cute. And her outfit!!!! I want her! I love that headband. I purchased a few like that but haven't used it yet. Go Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!! I am going over there right now to look for some headbands for my girls. Her braidout is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow her braidout is gorgeous! Great idea on the coconut oil, I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great review! I love it! That headband goes perfectly with her outfit and earrings. She is so cute, a little fashionista in the making. And her braid out is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...