Monday, September 5, 2011

braids to the side

Pin It
i had a totally different plan in mind when i sat down to do A's braids today. i saw an awesome style that one of my fb friends did that i wanted to remix but when i actually got to it a new idea popped into my head. i'm glad it did, i think this is one of my favorite styles yet. 

i washed her hair last night, detangled and braided it into 4 sections so it wouldn't get all tangled up while she slept. i sprayed her hair with a mix of conditioner and water until it was damp and then added eco styler gel for the braiding. if you look closely you can see it oozing out of one of her braids on the side... i MIGHT have gotten a lil heavy handed =)






17 comments:

  1. I really like this style, love the cross over braids and the zig zaggy part all going into the side pony...cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza!! This is stunning!!! I might not show this to JJ 'cuz she'll ask me to do it.... and I'm not quite ready for this level of criss-crossing and parting. Yet. Shay - you continue to inspire me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma I totally love this style! And those braids are the bomb.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Seriously. Crazy braiding all up in here! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Even Baby O was sitting here with me saying "ooooohhhhh do dis Mama, do dis"

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and creative :) I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I wish I was skilled like this! Whatever style you choose will always look good on A (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh... Very cute!! I LOVE a clean braid... I LOVE a straight part!!! Very cute!! The design is lovely as well!!! Great job!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, i wish i would have seen this earlier, i was having a hair freeze

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, betcha A is going to be the envy of all the lil girls. You definitely did her up right. She is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know Im really feeling this!!! this is one of my favs so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...