Monday, September 26, 2011

2 different ways to the side AND organization!

Pin It
A has been wearing a lot of side ponys jazzed up with hair flowers, or bows and headbands. this morning i decided to do a sock bun to the side and she looks sooooooo stinkin cute! especially with her new missoni boots from target.. warning, don't go look at their stuff. i swore i wouldn't do it but i caved and A HAD to have these rainboots.

friday




 today





i'm so excited because i FINALLY have a successful way of storing our hair things without taking up to much space. i bought a jewelry organizer from target for $7 and it worked perfectly. i already had our beads separated by color in ziplock bags that i keep in a baby wipes case. i hung it in her closet and it swivels. i'm in love! =D

back

 front

i'm probably going to take the headbands off because i don't like it like that. i'll maybe hang them off where the clippies are


14 comments:

  1. She looks adorable as always!!!! Love the jewelry organizer for hair accessories need to get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop taking pictures of.her.cuteness! I love the styles and organization...ill have to.check that.out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for storage. Love A's hair and outfits, she is always super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she's adorable! I love that long curly ponytail!
    ~Karli

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, cute styles! and that is a genius idea for storage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome!! I love the storage idea... And A?!?!? Hello?!?!? GIVE ME THAT BABY!! She looks amazing!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! <3

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh such cute styles! and a genius idea for storage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you make me look at those boots! I almost had to chop my arm off to keep from buying the dang Missoni leggings/tights, so friggin cute!
    Ok back on topic! I love ponies and buns on the side! Did you use a bun form or a real sock...? I've never tried a sock bun before, it's on my list! A's curls are sooo pretty in that side pony!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A is so cute! I love her hair and her outfit and that organization kit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOO FREAKIN CUTE! Her hair looks so healthy and shiny, without looking greasy and dirty. LOve the idea to se the jewelry holder for the hair accessories. I may just have to look into that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Goldilocks, it's a sock. i rolled her hair onto the sock for a bigger bun.



    thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love me some sock buns! Almost as I love those boots. I tested my will at Target this weekend and won...only because they didn't have them in Baby O's size lol. A is so adorable, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bun, and great outfits, I love the organization system!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...