Wednesday, August 17, 2011

back to school style

Pin It
hrm, i have no idea why i'm calling this "back to school" since this is her first time ever being at school. oh well. lol today was a rough day for me. i was fine this morning while getting her ready and i was fine while we took pictures. but then.. in the car as daddy said a prayer i broke down into tears. i didn't want to upset her so i just told her my nose was running =). then i cried at the stop light before the school and i cried as we pulled into the parking lot up until we reached her classroom. i wasn't like movie performance snot crying, but the tears were flowing! lol 

it's so bittersweet. i'm happy for her to be able to experience school yet i'm sad to be sending her off. i've been with her since birth, so it was really hard on me. thankfully dad was there to support me in letting go. =D but then as we got in the car to leave her stinkin brother kept askin where his sister was! grrrr for making things harder for me!

she only has half day the first three days but i'm excited to hear all her tales when she gets out.

ok.. don't judge me, cause i did take a picture of the lunch i packed her =x a turkey sandwich, sour cream & onion chips, grapes and a caprisun water =D

 swingin her hair =)




9 comments:

  1. awwww Shay it'll be ok I cried the first time too! She looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Love that you captured all these moments in pictures. One day you will look back and remember this day as the day you didn't want her to leave. I am sure it will be after a summer of "I can't wait till yall go back to school." LOL. She sure is pretty. Loving the hair with the sidewinders. I am going to have to get me some of those. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with michelle! Awwww these seriously are precious moments and I'm glad you shared them with us. I feel like we are with you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, the lunch, lol! I love her hairstyle, you all are really adding to my list, that is too cute. And the family photos are sweet, she looks so happy and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The style is very pretty and I LOVE the way the sidewinders look on her. Very pretty :) I hope she had a great first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww look at my baby growing up!!! LOL she looks adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAWWWWW! She looks so happy to be going to school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable family! Great memories. and her hair looks stunning ;-) I bet she had a blast!
    ~Karli

    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her hair is soooooooooo long!!! Super cute!! I love the family pictures, cute little family!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...