Friday, July 8, 2011

we're back =)

Pin It
it's been roughly 7ish weeks or so since i've braided any hair. i wondered if i even remembered how to. lol. i wasn't going to braid her hair this week because i didn't want to be bothered with putting sunscreen on her part lines, but eh, lets be honest, we both are tired of detangling multiple times a week. lets do another recap, A is 4 years old and it's been 7ish weeks since she's sat for a prolonged period of time to get her hair done. i'm happy to report she did really well. i bribed her with a piece of dark chocolate for when the styling was done and she took the bait. =) lets not even talk about my part lines... man, they are bad! someone decided to break the pointy end AND all the teeth off my parting comb. lol. i had to use a large blunt tipped comb and man, that was not doin it! the parts looked good at first until i started braiding and took a step back. ahh well.. what can you do? lol anywho... on to the pictures!








8 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? Those parts looks great! Maybe it's me, I always use a wide tooth comb for parting hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so adorable, I really love the pattern!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) thanks ladies

    and kandy... did i mention that the front tooth on my wide tooth comb had gotten broken off too? my crazy son always using them with his cars when i'm doin hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! I love the pattern, too!



    http://intermittentbabbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her hair looks great! But I definitely feel you on lacking the mood to do hair! i haven't really been into it that much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo cute!! her hair is so dang long!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks guys!

    her hais is long.. and that's why i'm worried/nervous. she starts prek in august and i'm afraid of her coming home with missing braids. i've been trying to think of lots of styles so her hair can't hang over her shoulders or in her face. yes, i am a bit anal.. my daughter is 4 and has NEVER used a pair of scissors. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love the back and her hair is so long! I can't wait till my daughter gets length like that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...