Sunday, April 24, 2011

remix

Pin It
A wore these braids for a total of 12 days. For the first half, she wore them as I originally done them. But they were starting to frizz up pretty badly so I did a lil remix of them just to let them last for a little bit longer. I mean.. it wasn't really that creative, I just pulled the back into a ponytail... but still! lol


Man had to get shots shortly after this pic was taken. After we got taken back all the nurses kept touching their hair.. which was a little annoying for me and very annoying for the kids. They kept telling me "oh you sure do have a lot of hair to do!". In the back of my head I was thinking they were only making it worse by constantly touching it. It's all good though, I'm flattered that they like their hair so much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...