Sunday, April 24, 2011

A gets a braid out!

Pin It
I took A's braids out saturday morning since Easter was coming. We don't really celebrate Easter, but the kids were going to my parents house to hunt eggs so I knew it'd be the perfect photo op. Anywho. I used a new conditioner on her hair. I got it at sallys. I think it might be their brand, but it has argon oil in it. MAN! i LOVE this stuff so far. I used it in hers, mine and Man's hair and have seen goodness so far. Her hair looked really great. Her braid out wasn't that great but I did wash her hair right before taking the braids out. Still turned out pretty cute. Also... just want to add, see those purple flowers? Those are her first ever flower clippy things. She picked them out herself.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...