Thursday, March 10, 2011

boy hair!

Pin It
i do my sons hair just as often as i do my daughters but i never really get good pictures of it.
from now on, i've decided to try and post more boy things!
so.. without further ado..
some simple boy braids.



his parts are off but i really don't care since he's a active little boy.
i did a length check before i did them and his hair hits his mid back. i think that's pretty awesome considering he's only 1 1/2. his edges in front are growing in nicely just like his sisters. both of my kids have those weirdo hairlines. =) they must get it from their daddy. lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi shay, thanks for all the great pics of girl AND boy hair. I'm hoping to get some more time to look through your blog between all the usual craziness at my house.... (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he has a beautiful head of hair!

    Kandy
    http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! most people call him a girl because of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how long his hair is!!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...